Tuesday, January 03, 2012

5. Make Your Own Blog

That is, if you don't already have one. Don't know what to write about? Well what's the first thing that comes to your mind? The first thing that comes to my mind is bananas. I don't really know why, I don't even particularly like bananas that much and I definitely can't spell it, but it's the first thing that comes to my mind. Usually pickles come to my mind first though...

Anyways the great thing about the internet is that nobody has to know you were the one to write the post and the chances that someone you know will come across your blog, are not very likely unless your blog suddenly became extremely popular.

Recommendation though: use paragraphs and good grammar. It is very tiring on the eyes to have to read a post that is one long sentence with uncapitalized is (by the way, that is not the word "is"). Also, don't use chat/text speak. It looks so unprofessional.

I was thinking about making a blog solely devoted to the top ten Yahoo! searches. Tell me what you think about that, this post, and also what posts you'd like to see in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment