Monday, January 02, 2012

2. Read

You don't like reading you say? I absolutely LOVE it! Am I a book nerd? Yes. A nerd? In a way, but I'm definitely not the kind you see in movies or read about in books with tucked in shirts and big glasses with lenses so thick that... I don't even know. Couldn't find a good simile for that one. Anyways, getting off topic here. Reading. Right. Well here's a list of some of my personal favorites:
  1. Gone - Everybody over the age of fourteen disappears. For those of you who didn't figure it out already, everybody fifteen and over disappears. Am I too demeaning for you? Sorry. Anyways (I use that word a lot), this is the first book in it's series. The second book is Hunger, which I'm reading right now, and is just as good so far.
  2. The Grimm Legacy - Just read it. If I tell you about it, you might think it's stupid. And anyways, you can copy and paste the book title into your search bar and press enter if you really want to know what it's about.
  3. The True Meaning of Smekday - It's about an alien invasion. I'm not one to go into depth about books because I think it completely ruins them. So that's all I'm going to say.
 I would also put The Hunger Games on here, but I think most people have already read those books. If you haven't read those books READ THEM. Do NOT wait until the movie comes out. Read them IMMEDIATELY.
If you have read any of the books above, please comment on this post about what you think of them. Also, comment and tell us about your favorite books. OK. I'm done.

P.S. If you're wondering why this post is #2, read the description under the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment