Wednesday, February 22, 2012

13. Browse Photography

I love photography and I spend a lot of time trying to find beautiful photos on StumbleUpon. Here are some of my favorites:

Here is a beautiful picture of the Northern Lights.

This is a breathtaking photo of a waterfall coming over a ridge into a pool of water.

I love this photo because there is so much activity, yet it is so quiet.

This photo beautifully captures the lightening flash in the distance.

The coolest photo of a bubble popping! It is currently the background on my iPod.

Beautiful photo in which the flower looks like the sun.

I love this photo with the giraffe perfectly silhouetted against the sky and the rays of light shining through the clouds. Absolutely beautiful.

This photo is amazing. I love all the pink blossoms.

Tell me what you think about these photos and which photos you think are absolutely amazing. I'll keep looking for more photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment